I found my problem

David Csercsics david at really.isa-geek.net
Mon Apr 12 13:30:10 EDT 2004

>Are you using usound for something other than freedombox? I usually kill
>usound when I come out of freedombox anyway.

Well I apparently did the same thing too. Forgot to whack usound
after failing to login to freedombox. Apparently there's this password
manager thing that keeps asking me if I want to have it remember my
password for the next time I log in. I can't seem to get it to go away
so this is really crummy. I just spent all that time building all
this GUI crap from source and all I get is bupkis!  Guess I should
be careful before I get curious about anything and just attempt to
hack at it.