FreedomBox ot?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Apr 11 15:16:39 EDT 2004

Hi all,

<smile> Janina, I wrote you a blistering reply to your earlier post,
and now I am glad that I didn't send it.  You are missing a part of
the puzzle seemingly.  Yesterday afn, Matt came onto the reflector and
spoke with us there.  He apologized to Kirk because he thought that
perhaps the Freedom Box was OT for this list.  Kirk replied in his
usual layed-back way that he didn't care, that it was OK with him.  He
chuckled and said something about Matt's having generated quite a bit
of traffic recently.

I chimed in and said that perhaps it was my fault for posting the
announcement on Speakup in the first place, but I got razzed so badly,
(everyone assuring me that *everything* was my fault), that I
retreated back into my corner smiling and chuckling to myself.

I am happy to report to you and to fill in the missing piece of your
puzzle.  Art thou content, my friend?

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT