FreedomBox and the Mozilla Public License

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Apr 11 14:15:00 EDT 2004

Well yeah, but since freedombox set up this other mplayer I would have
thought it had installed the necessary files. Now had I just typed
'mplayer" instead of "helpers/mplayer" from the freedombox directory, I
suppose it would have accessed my own mplayer; in fact, I just tried it
and that's correct.
One thing I don't really like about freedombox on my machine, which
wouldn't be such a big issue as a stand-alone, is that unless i'm missing
the location, the only explanations I find are in the little readme file.
I don't see either documentation or instructions in a file; I would
imagine the "help" function is supposed to handle the instructions. And
even though I looked at the website for usound, I didn't see much
documentation, unless again I missed it.

--
Cheryl