ardour (was: Re: audacity and speakup?)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 10 14:00:39 EDT 2004

I believe you can do all those things with ecasound--though the multiple track recording may be the exception. I don't believe you can scrub to edit, for example. The main ecasound web site is:

http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/welcome.html

Note that there are Debian packages in the standard repositories and
rpms for Fedora users at the CCRMA repository.