ardour (was: Re: audacity and speakup?)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 10 12:31:23 EDT 2004

If you're just looking for pointers, please say what you want to do. For example, if you just want to record, you can do that with arecord. If you want to trim parts of that recording, use Chuck's wedit application. If you want to do transpositions and time scale modifications, then you'll want tools like PVC and pvoc. If you want to do all kinds of filtering and mixing and matching, look at ecasound. If you want to generate sound from fundamental rules look at csound and cm.