FreedomBox and the Mozilla Public License

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Apr 9 20:28:08 EDT 2004

Oh, I can very well understand that desire. Indeed, I've sometimes complained about the discussion of Windows topics on this list. For myself, I've never left the list--but I have certainly ignored it from time to time.

But that's precisely the point. This list has always ranged over many topics. The only real common denominator is accessibility for blind users, defined in the broadest sense so that we can talk about how we do almost anything on computers. It has always been that way here.

This is what leads me to say discussing the Freedom Box software is on topic, as is discussing whether or not it honors the Mozilla license terms. It's always been that way here, and you and I both know it because we've been hear for many years, even if we haven't both been here continuously.