FreedomBox and the Mozilla Public License

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Apr 9 16:50:17 EDT 2004

Matt Campbell writes:
> If you have further questions or concerns, please contact me privately;
> I don't believe this discussion is appropriate for the Speakup list.
> Thank you.

No, Matt, it's perfectly appropriate. Perhaps the people questioning whether the license is violated are wrong, perhaps they're not. But, there's every reason to air it in public.

At least, this is my view. Clearly, you have just stated a different view, but you didn't defend it. If you insist this is inappropriate for the Speakup list, I think you need to explain yourself.