freedom box

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Fri Apr 9 02:36:51 EDT 2004

Well, I'd be the first to point it to Cerotech corporation.  It looks like
they're using the Mozilla ATK to provide the talking browser.  Not sure as I
haven't played with it.  Will have to talk to Matt Cambell about this at
some point.  But anyways, we should write letters, contact the FSF at least.
But I think we should deal with Cerotech first, BC I think Matt actually
wants go GPL it.  If all fails, then we move to the FSF.