speak freely via a router

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Thu Apr 8 03:23:00 EDT 2004

<<more configurable then a hardware solution available to the general
consumer.>>

The general consumer don't generally need that much configurability; they
want quick working simplicity.  So the D-Link router as mentioned was just
such a solution.  I got the little instruction manual scanned if anyone
wants a read.  I think I paid about £70 for it, these things can come a lot
more and less than that; mine is a good average.  This one is the D-Link
DI604.
They help as first level firewall too, an integral part of nearly all of
them.

GA!