ardour (was: Re: audacity and speakup?)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 6 10:16:22 EDT 2004

And, there are rpm packages at Stanford University's CCRMA pages:

http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu

But, once again a caution and a warning. This is heavyweight stuff. You'd best be a rocket scientist. This is not your Windows Sound Recorder. For something simple, use arecord and wedit. Need to change the pitch? Use resample.  Or, learn ecasound--but I'm straying into the recket science with that last one.