audacity and speakup?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Apr 4 19:09:55 EDT 2004

Indeed, and
i know a large group of people who would love it.
radio producers who must use lap tops
and would rather have a good command line keyboard based sound editor that
works like the others.
rather than  not being able to do a thing with their sound until
they get back to their large computers.
a market exists.
Karen