the dectalk RT tts

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 3 22:07:09 EST 2004

Super cool man. I don't doubt that they'll find the results their looking
for :) it's really not all that valid of a test, since anyone could argue
inaccuracy in the equipment they're using...but I tend to agree with
einstein on his theory of gravitation...i just disagree with him on the
"speed barier"

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.