2 questions on mail and domains

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Apr 3 03:56:33 EST 2004

Yes you are correct. There are several files in /var/qmail/control that you
have to edit. I'd recommend using the "Life with qmail" tutorial for help
setting up qmail if you are having problems. I didn't use the exact
instructions recommended there, but they were very close. You can find a
link to the tutorial at:

http://www.qmail.org

If you have specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them. However, I'll
need more information than simply you got errors.
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net