Linux help Please!

Ryan Mcmanomy rmcmanomy at k-inc.com
Fri Apr 2 19:33:40 EST 2004

Hello, I am trying to get speakup on my partition of linux on my notebook.
I am having my roomate help me.  I have linux kernel version 2.4.xx and
need to get telnet or some sort of service up and running for my roomate
to transfer the files from his windows box to my HD.  After we get telnet
set up how would I go about installing speakup and or applying the patches
to the kernel.  I tried it before but to no success.  Can someone give me
a step by step set of instructions to get this installed.  In regards to my
kernel I looked in /usr/src and didnt find a folder that reads linux?  What
do I do next?  I am deffinately new to dealing with the kernel and may need
some extra help.  Thank you very much in advance!

Ryan

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses as a service to Keeling Inc. Customers]