reading xml files

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Apr 2 08:59:23 EST 2004

I have also had good success renaming .xml as .html and opening with lynx. Many tags will be the same and will get parsed and rendered correctly. The worst case is that you just get the tag displayed--just like any ASCII editor.

I suppose I could (and should) set .xml to open with lynx in my mailcap.