internet access

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 01:28:18 EDT 2003

Hello
That is what I've done for myself when I go on vacation. I setup my linux
machine using mgetty to look specifically for my cell phone number and pass
all others to voice mail, by not answering it. Then I just use like you
would use a dial-in shell, PPP is harder to configure or at least I never
got internet access to work. I got a connection but couldn't get an IP.. It
is a really cool thing to do if you can do it.
Sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
PAC Mate Gear CoWebmaster
E-mail:
patrick at pacmategear.com
patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Web Site
http://www.pacmategear.com
For All Things PAC Mate
Home Page
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the World to Access Technology Information
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com