Sound Cards

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Sep 27 16:53:54 EDT 2003

I have a little problem.  I compiled all 3 folders with no errors.  The next
part of the instructions say to do a modprobe with a driver.  They say to
use snd-card-sb16.  Here it says to use snd-emu10k.  modprobe can't find
either module.  What do I do now?

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com