dhcp help requested

Scott Howell scott.howell at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 24 14:50:03 EDT 2003

Folks I spoke to a friend of mine and he had a similar problem and it was
the 3com 503 card. It apparently had something to do with the driver for
the card not being able to I think transfer something that the dhcp server
wants. I may try loading another module for the other card in the box which
is a pci card. I'm also going to call the cable folk and find out more info
on the dhcp server.

tnx