archos jukebox recorder

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Sep 20 21:35:36 EDT 2003

Works very well. There are some options that are kind of hard to get to, but
most of the functions (selecting songs, playing, etc.) are very usable. The
nice thing about this device is that it acts just like a USB hard drive, so
you don't need any special software to use it. I used to have an Archos mp3
player, which is the same as the recorder minus the microphone. I now have
an archos jukebox FM recorder, which is the same as the jukebox recorder
with the addition of an FM radio and USB 2.0 support.
--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net