Slackware 9.0 kernel source

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sat Sep 20 10:36:24 EDT 2003

Getting the Slackware kernel sources has been tossed around here a
bit lately, so I thought I would add my coinage to the mix.  I
downloaded the Slackware 9.0 via the ftp mirror site located at
carroll.cac.psu.edu from the directory
/pub/linux/distributions/slackware/slackware-9.0/slackware/k .  I was
not aware that this directory had been left off of the CD
distribution, but one of the files there is pretty large, so I guess
leaving it out did save some space.  I believe Slackware may have
included Speakup 1.5 in the precompiled speakup.i kernel, but I do
not think the kernel sources in the directory listed above include
Speakup--perhaps some one else can confirm this?

Hopefully this will prove helpful to someone.  Have a _great_ weekend!

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
Opinions herein are either mine or they are flame bait.
SLOPE = (y2 - y1) / (x2 - x1)