I'm sorry, but I'm desperet

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Thu Sep 18 05:49:03 EDT 2003

Well, I say it's working...  I mean again, the sound could be louder
without distorting, but hey, whatever...  i'll sacrifice as I said on the
phone...

also I don't know if it will work on my user account since I can't still
get to my windows drive under my user...  it's still saying permision
denied...  joe, if you want to log in and take care of this then you
certainly can I'll leave the system up and I mean you have the root
password etc. so we're set to go...

Chris.