alsa drivers

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 18 17:18:19 EDT 2003

I'm in the States, and you can write me off list for my number. However,
nobody is going to be able to help you until with ALSa until you get the
right sources for your running kernel installed. This is one of my
gripes with minimalist distros, but that's anpother email discussion.

It's not just A:LSA. You aren't going to compile anything without the
kernel headers. And, they have to match. The error you got is pretty
elementary.