Listen-up and bookshare

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 18 13:28:12 EDT 2003

There's an issue that I need to address with BookShare. As far as I can
tell, their so-called DAISY is just that, so-called. It does not
resemble the DAISY I know well enough to be handled properly by most
DAISY players.

Case in point, their content seems to be organized around pages as the
top organizing principle. That's just wrong.

Perhaps I looked at the wrong files, or a bad example. However, I have
checking this out on my list of things to do.