OK

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 13:18:28 EDT 2003

Jannet,

No, I have yet to get it working.  Apparently, the problem is that i don't
have the source for the kernel.  i went up to ftp.us.kernel.org, and did
an ls -1 command, but can't find anything...  probably just because I
don't seem to follow the directory structure on that particular server.
Are you in the US?  Is there a way that maybe i could call you and let you
assist me that way instead of through e-mail as that is a bit difficult me
going from console to console trying to install the drivers plus read what
you are saying plus try to find out exactly what it is I'm doing.

Thanks.

Chris.