Some impressions on Linux

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 11:59:10 EDT 2003

OK this may be benefitial to me:

how are they structured, and how do I go about learning how they are
structured?

Also, can someone give me an idea of what is different about the man command
verses the info command and maybe say I want to look up cp for copy, then
how would the info command for that be done?  i'm assuming

info cp?

Chris.