I am! sow'w'w sorry!

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 11:57:26 EDT 2003

Some reason my mail decided to take a hike on me and I lost every single
mail that you all posted about getting the kernel under slackware so these
drivers will configure...  i can't tell yall how sorry I am bout that...
Anyway, if you all don't want to repost the answers, I totally understand
why, but it would really help if we could try this one more time...  I'm
gonna leave my system for now in windows with my mail server running...
That way, I'll be certained to get the mail as I know I'm configured
properly in here...  i am assuming what happened was that sendmail grabbed
all that mail, and I may still have them sitting there waiting for me in
Pine, but I'm not real good yet with Pine...  i know how to use it, but it's
not working quite as it should, but let's take this one step at a time...
right now, my main concern are the Alsa drivers on Slackware 9.0 with I
believe speakup 1.0.  i just used the speakup kernel that comes on the
slackware cd rom.

Chris.