not much longer

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 09:47:20 EDT 2003

Guys, after today, I'll be tied up about all this week...  I really need to
get these alsa drivers on here quickly, and that's not to be taken as an
indicater that i'm rushing yall, but I do need to talk with someone verbally
over the phone...  Please!  I'm not really meaning to sound like a puppy
begging for food here, but, this is my last day for a while, and right now,
I have nothing whatsoever to do for about the next 2 to 3 hours...  Not that
it'll take near that long, but i really really! need a hand...  if there is
anyone right now on this list, who is seeing this mail like right now as it
arives, please notify me with your number...  i really need to discuss this
problem in person and not via e-mail...  i cvross referenced the
documentation, looked at the man pages, even went as far as to look at the
info command...  I can't figure this out...  Apparently I need a kernel that
I don't have or something...  this is all greek to me, and that's why I need
the help, and just as Anne parsons said:  if there is anyone, who knows any
justice in this world, someone! please, help me out.  I'm not asking for a
whole lot...

Thank you...

Chris.