OK

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 09:01:57 EDT 2003

Okay.

here is the output of the error I am getting when I do the
./configure --with-cards=emu10k1

when trying to install alsa.

checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/ginstall -c
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for current directory... /home/chris/alsa-driver-0.9.6
checking cross compile...
checking for directory with kernel source... /lib/modules/2.4.20/build
checking for kernel version... The file
/lib/modules/2.4.20/build/include/linux/version.h does not exist.
Please, install the package with full kernel sources for your distribution
or use --with-kernel=dir option to specify another directory with kernel
sources (default is /usr/src/linux).
root at mailvision:/home/chris/alsa-driver-0.9.6#

Thanks.

Chris.