16k voices

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 06:50:44 EDT 2003

What about trying festival lite?  Or even viavoice.

now, granted, if you are on Redhat, then I understand viavoice to be a pain
to install...  matt Campbell did it for me, but he practicly from what I
understood, partially had to recompile the source to match the kurnel in
redhat 9.

these are just a few options though that are free.

Chris.