I'm sorry, but I'm desperet

Chris chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Wed Sep 17 06:48:38 EDT 2003

Ann?  thank you thank you thank you.

This is exactly! the type attitude that I love to see, and I really
appreciate your comments...  i can't tell you how much it means to me to
have friends like you who are willing to see my determination and yeah, Ann
said it quite well...  i've been struggling quite a bit, and really am
trying...  I think with me, the problem with documentation is that i've
always been a bit exceptionally chalenged when it comes to learning...  When
i was in school, I had to be in the E C department...  not all the time, no,
but some of the time...  i had to have a teacher aide if that tells yall
something...
For me, saying read the manual turns me off, cause I've never been able to
do that and retain what I have read.  It's easier, when someone doesn't baby
me now, but at least verbally, not e-mail, not IM's but verbally talks me
through what I need done...  and i really understand most of you all are
more experienced than I am, and probably just want to move on, but if yall
will please just vare with me for a bit, i'm not asking it to be
permanently, but just enough to get me through this learning curve...  keep
in mind, i've totally been brought up first,on dos,and then taken to win3.x,
and now to win9x, and maybe even some of win xp, which I can't stand mind
you...  just try to have a little heart, and help me out...  I promise i'll
learn, and be able to lean more away from yall, but for now, I need all the
help I can get...  even if it's as simple as asking how to untar a file...

Sorry if I came on at first as ignerant.  it wasn't my ententions, but
remember, you were once in this creek as well, so try to help me, not shove
me...

Chris.