KNOPPIX speakup iso; tomsrtbt

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Tue Sep 16 08:04:57 EDT 2003

Well, so far it hasn't worked for me to overburn on this.
Using the -dao option I finally did get it to overburn but then I got an
input-output error when it was fixating and while it did mount there were
files I couldn't call up.
I realize I may not be overburning correctly however.
I don't really need to use this as I can use knoopix with my braillelite
or oralux with speech but just wanted to try it.
Tomsrtbt with speakup, on the other hand, does work for me. I was really
impressed as Tom has that floppy so packed I didn't think it was possible.
Very nice!

--
Cheryl