Conflict with Emacspeak?

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Mon Sep 15 12:52:59 EDT 2003

Hi.  I'm not much of an emacs user, but emacspeak will give you a better
presentation of some documents than speakup and emacs will.  For
example, emacspeak with the DECtalk software uses different voice for
different print type while reading some documents.  Reading the fame
file with just emacs and speakup won't.

          Kenny