knoppix

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 22:09:44 EDT 2003

Yes, I saw that message on the Emacspeak list; however, I tried that
particular CD on three or four different systems, all with different
hardware configurations, and it didn't work on any of them. I know that
a few people have had success with it though, and from what I gathered,
the program simply boots to emacspeak and has speech.

Hope this helps,
Sina