file viewing with bookmarks saving?

Toby Fisher toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 18:21:35 EDT 2003

Sorry, I'm behind with my email and have just found this:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, John covici wrote:

> When I unpack something from bookshare (at least an o'reilly book I
> tried), I get several files, including a ncx and xml files which have
> all the navigation information one could wish -- but I don't know of
> a program to properly read it.

Well, one option, if nothing else comes along in the meantime, is to wait
till Mozilla is accessible through Gnopernicus as I'm sure that can handle
.xml files.
Alternatively, there must be Perl modules for parsing xml, so it should be
possible to use them and translate it into something else, and then, of
course, there's always OpenOffice.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808