umssync again

Tyler Spivey tspivey8 at softhome.net
Fri Sep 12 16:17:00 EDT 2003

ok -- i don't know what the situation is -- and i don't know anything about
umsdos. but I think I can tell you what is up with the rename error, at
least what it means.
 umsdos_ioctl: UMSDOS_RENAME_DOS : No such
i believe that the program is trying to tell you that the umsdos_rename_dos
ioctl (i/o control) failed, with the error "no such file or directory". try
running strace on that command, and you could see what is really going on.