cygwin and ssh

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Wed Sep 10 16:22:39 EDT 2003

Hi all.  I need to be able to run something on a win2000 box and I have
ssh working where I can login and I can change to the strange place where
the filesystem is.  I'm trying to run an exe file that I used to be able
to run when I could telnet in.  Telnet is no longer an option on our
firewall.  Apparently from another win box with pc anywhere, and logged in
as administrator, you can run what's needed. However, under ssh, even
specifying the direct path, I still get permission denied even if I try
chmod.  Any ideas on what win2000 needs as a permission whatever, to make
things runnable via ssh??  Thanks.