automated nfbtrans

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 8 15:48:59 EDT 2003

It would be nice if less would save bookmarks. for brf files, this btv
program of lee's is doing a nice job of starting up where I left off.

For some of the bookshare xml files, you can just change the name to html
and view in your browser. from there I converted to text and then to brf.
works fine for some things, but probably would hit snags with more
technical material. Of course, you don't get the audio part of the
so-called "daisy" file that way, but at least there's a way to read the
content.

I still hope that "Exploring Expect" will make an appearance on bookshare.
I had fun with it even though I did not need it in the end to automate
nfbtrans.

--
Cheryl