elm

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sat Sep 6 10:44:29 EDT 2003

Alex Snow staggered into view and mumbled:
>Hi all. Does anyone know where I can find a sample .elmrc file?

Try starting `elm', pressing `o' to get into the options menu, saving
the options listed there, and exiting `elm'.  The elmrc file should
be in the hidden directory `.elm' in your home directory.  If this
does not produce the result you want, let me know so I can send you
one.  I hope this helps.  Have a _great_ day!

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
Opinions herein are either mine or they are flame bait.
1 = x^0