a support question

Diana Dawne dianasaur at octothorp.org
Thu Sep 4 10:31:57 EDT 2003

That is the type of drive I was talking about.  The package calls it a
jump drive, the sales person said it was a thumb drive.  Last night a
friend was looking at it and it says it already has software loaded on
the drive which they recomment you back up.  What you want to bet that
is windows software!

love,

Diana