Linux note taker

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Sep 4 07:19:09 EDT 2003

Hi Sina,

    Sina> May I humbly ask to be let in on what an elba is. It sounds
    Sina> like a note taker, but also like a Braille 'N Speak of sorts
    Sina> with the functionality of linux? Am I totally lost or just
    Sina> very confused *wonders when one condition hasn't been
    Sina> true?*.

Actually, you'll be glad to know that you're neither in this case.
Try the following URL, and you can, as they say, "read all about it".

http://www.sighted.com

BTW, this may be off-topic, but sometimes I get confused when I see
Middle Eastern or Asian names.  Are you a him or a her, please?    I'm
thinking a her, but I could be wrong.   I guess that's what we get for
getting to know each other via email.  <smile>  This reminds me of a
poem my father used to quote in the 60s when fashions were somewhat
unusual.

"Behold the happy bounding flea,
You cannot tell the he from she,
But she can tell and so can he."