Linux note taker

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 23:36:44 EDT 2003

May I humbly ask to be let in on what an elba is. It sounds like a note
taker, but also like a Braille 'N Speak of sorts with the functionality
of linux? Am I totally lost or just very confused *wonders when one
condition hasn't been true?*.

Thanks for any information, and sorry for my ignorence.

Take care all,
Sina