ssh2 clients for windows

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Tue Sep 2 11:51:10 EDT 2003

Nop, it's gui.  I'm not a programmer, but I'd say it's likely got a really
nice 32 bit back end, all visual C or visual basic code.  No irritating
custome controls and such to muck up the interface either.  A bit of tabbing
as I remember, but as opposed to the crashes of winscp, it's as nothing.

I'd even be willing to pay for it, as secure CRT runs about $100 and wsftp's
only $20-$30 if I remember right, but the speakup site is the only place I
use it right now.  I'm running on a shoestring here, and it's tough to
justify the expense.