text to html

Whitley GS11 Cecil H WhitleyCH at cherrypoint.usmc.mil
Tue Sep 2 11:33:23 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaun Oliver [mailto:shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au]
>if there's a quick and dirty hack that can be used until a suitable
>replacement is put in place, why not for christ sakes.
>it's not as if it's going to be there for all time,

That's the attitude I "see" a lot.  The only thing is that "temporary" can
mean years.....  Retrofitting accessability is expensive, the people here
just don't get that it was "supposed" to be accessable in the first place.
Section 508 doesn't mean squat.  It's the same old same old

Rest of rant contained.....
Cecil
P.s.  I just have to, sorry, can't help it, must make comment, can't hold it
in any longer.......
Get buggered, after all it won't be there for all time......
Okay, i've got control back...*whew*