ssh2 clients for windows

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Sep 2 10:32:52 EDT 2003

I have been using putty with Window-Eyes fairly well but I too had
trouble with cursor tracking.  Wineyes could track the cursor about
60% of the time.  I'm also looking for something else.  I hear Secure
CRT is good but I think rather expensive for personal use - especial
when I'm a fan of free software (Free as in speech).