ssh2 clients for windows

Léonie Watson lw at nomensa.com
Tue Sep 2 04:26:48 EDT 2003

William,

    I find the Putty client reasonably accessible under JFW. You can grab it
from this page:

http://teddy.fcc.ro/cgi-bin/base/page.pl?page=2&prg

    All you need to do is set Jaws to screen echo all, instead of highlited
and possibly hide the desktop clock, as it gets announced when screen echo
is set to all.

HTH,
Tink