ssh2 clients for windows

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Mon Sep 1 15:46:21 EDT 2003

Hi, Winscp is free, but it's a god aweful pain in the neck.

WSftp is better, for about 20 or 30 USD.  Absolute ftp can be configured for
ssh2 using secure crt, but I haven't had time to figure it out yet.  None of
these solutions need screen reader configuration under either of the US 2.

I think some here are using ftp voyager.  That'd be excelent, but I don't
see how to go about it.  Voyager has secure ssl, but I can't find either
https or ssh capabilities.

Hope this helps,

Erik