Possible Mailman configuration problem on this list?

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Fri Oct 31 23:38:27 EST 2003

Hi all,

     I notice that when Luke replied to Rejean, Rejean got a copy, as well
as the list.  It isn't very likely that Luke meant to do that.  So, using
Pine, I hit R, was asked the usual question about including the text of
the message being replied to, prompted whether I wanted to use the
reply-to address rather than the From: address, I said yes.  Usually, that
would be that, but I was then asked if I wanted to reply to all
recipients.  Normally, I only get prompted for that if I say no to the
previous prompt about using the reply-to address.

     What y'all think?
--

Bill in Denver