Battle Of The Iethernet Cards

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Fri Oct 31 16:29:28 EST 2003

Thanks, this is good.  That should take care of the ability to force them to
use a specific card.  Now I need to stop it from changing IP's all the time.
Windows was friendly that way.  If the previous IP was available it would
use it.  Linux is unpredictable.  I think I'll have to go to static IP rout
on the card that is used for the internet.  I might keep my 2 subnets a
little longer. Lets see if this works.  I hope so.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ