Battle Of The Iethernet Cards

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Fri Oct 31 11:49:36 EST 2003

I have 2 Lan cards in my Linux machine.  each card is connected to a subnet
that has a high speed modem.  Apache and Exim seems to share these 2 network
cards.  I want to tell my machine that I only want Wan or external
communications to go through one of the cards.  The other card is for local
file sharing only, at least as far as Linux is concerned.  The other high
speed modem is for the Windows machines.  How do I do this?  For now, I had
to disconnect a card, so now I can't get at Linux using Samba with half my
network.  I need to control the fact that although I have 2 modems, I only
want Linux to use one of them.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com