Apache Server

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 30 10:27:49 EST 2003

Rejean,

Even with PHP, or CFM you can always still use html these other two
products just extend the capabilities of the web server.

FTP, well I'm not sure which distro your using but you would first have to
install a ftp server product such as proftpd or vsftpd and there's not much
to configure after installing it.
On your router you would have to open ports (20/21) an point them to your
servers IP address.

there's not much more to do than that.

Allan